Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Wallpaper Bible Verses About Encouragement

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a Spirit of fear but of power and love and self-control.


Psalms 126:5
Those who shed tears as they plant
will shout for joy when they reap the harvest.

Mark 11:24
For this reason I tell you, whatever you pray and ask for, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.


Romans 15:13
Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you believe in him, so that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit

Philippians 4:13
I am able to do all things through the one who strengthens me.


Psalms 34:4
I sought the LORD's help and he answered me;
he delivered me from all my fears.


1 Thessalonians 5 
For God did not destine us for wrath but for gaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.
He died for us so that whether we are alert or asleep we will come to life together with him.
Therefore encourage one another and build up each other, just as you are in fact doing.

 

Psalms 28:7
The LORD strengthens and protects me;
I trust in him with all my heart.
I am rescued and my heart is full of joy;
I will sing to him in gratitude. 

Psalms 37:4
Then you will take delight in the LORD,
and he will answer your prayers.


Joshua 1:9
I repeat, be strong and brave! Don't be afraid and don't panic, for I, the LORD your God, am with you in all you do." 
1 John 2:17
And the world is passing away with all its desires, but the person who does the will of God remains forever. 

Proverbs 30:5
Every word of God is purified;
he is like a shield for those who take refuge in him.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know what I have planned for you,' says the LORD. 'I have plans to prosper you, not to harm you. I have plans to give you a future filled with hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment