Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Wallpaper Bible Verses About Challenges

1 Samuel 17:45
But David replied to the Philistine, "You are coming against me with sword and spear and javelin. But I am coming against you in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel's armies, whom you have defied!

James 1:2-4
My brothers and sisters, consider it nothing but joy when you fall into all sorts of trials,
because you know that the testing of your faith produces endurance.
And let endurance have its perfect effect, so that you will be perfect and complete, not deficient in anything.

Psalms 2:1-6
1A psalm of David.
The LORD is my shepherd,
I lack nothing.2He takes me to lush pastures,
he leads me to refreshing water.
3He restores my strength. He leads me down the right paths
for the sake of his reputation.
4Even when I must walk through the darkest valley,
I fear no danger, for you are with me; your rod and your staff reassure me.
5You prepare a feast before me in plain sight of my enemies.
You refresh my head with oil; my cup is completely full.
6Surely your goodness and faithfulness will pursue me all my days,
and I will live in the LORD's house for the rest of my life.



Revelation of John 20:4
Then I saw thrones and seated on them were those who had been given authority to judge. I also saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of the testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. These had not worshiped the beast or his image and had refused to receive his mark on their forehead or hand. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.


John 16:13
But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. For he will not speak on his own authority, but will speak whatever he hears, and will tell you what is to come.

1 Corinthians 10:13
No trial has overtaken you that is not faced by others. And God is faithful: He will not let you be tried beyond what you are able to bear, but with the trial will also provide a way out so that you may be able to endure it.


Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything. Instead, in every situation, through prayer and petition with thanksgiving, tell your requests to God.

Revelation of John 2:10
Do not be afraid of the things you are about to suffer. The devil is about to have some of you thrown into prison so you may be tested, and you will experience suffering for ten days. Remain faithful even to the point of death, and I will give you the crown that is life itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment