Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Wallpaper Bible Verses About Angels






Jude 6:
And the angels who did not stay within their own position of authority, but left their proper dwelling, he has kept in eternal chains under gloomy darkness until the judgment of the great day. 


Acts 27:23
For this very night there stood before me an angel of the God to whom I belong and whom I worship,
 

 Hebrews 13:2
Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.



Revelation of John 19:10
Then I fell down at his feet to worship him, but he said to me, “You must not do that! I am a fellow servant with you and your brothers who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God.” For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.



Psalms 103:20
Bless the LORD, O you his angels, you mighty ones who do his word, obeying the voice of his word!

1 comment: