Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Wallpaper Bible Verses About Bible Study



2 Timothy 3 
Every scripture is inspired by God and useful for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the person dedicated to God may be capable and equipped for every good work. 


Isaiah 55:11
In the same way, the promise that I make
does not return to me, having accomplished nothing.
No, it is realized as I desire
and is fulfilled as I intend."


 Psalms 119:105
Your word is a lamp to walk by,
and a light to illumine my path. 

Psalms 1:2
Instead he finds pleasure in obeying the LORD's commands;
he meditates on his commands day and night.


 Timothy 2:15
Make every effort to present yourself before God as a proven worker who does not need to be ashamed, teaching the message of truth accurately. 

Psalms 119:11
In my heart I store up your words,
so I might not sin against you. 
 Deuteronomy 6:6-7
These words I am commanding you today must be kept in mind,
and you must teach them to your children and speak of them as you sit in your house, as you walk along the road, as you lie down, and as you get up.

Revelation of John 22:7
(Look! I am coming soon!
Blessed is the one who keeps the words of the prophecy expressed in this book.)


Revelation of John 1:3
Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy aloud, and blessed are those who hear and obey the things written in it, because the time is near!


Psalms 32:8
I will instruct and teach you about how you should live.
I will advise you as I look you in the eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment